The Gilbert Brown Foundation’s mission is to service youth
in an environment that promotes structure and life skills awareness, by
introducing team building skills and promoting diversity in the community.
Gilbert partners with the Wisconsin Association of
Campground Owners and makes appearances at various parks throughout the summer
to raise funds for kids with cancer and other illnesses. Campers truly enjoy
spending time, and talking, with the former Super Bowl Champion while raising
money for a great cause.
The Gilbert Brown Foundation has special events each quarter
and works with organizations like Make-A-Wish and
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The foundation puts on a free football camp for
inner-city youth, hosts a turkey giveaway and supplies coats and toys for
children during the holidays. The foundation has provided necessary school
supplies for kids and regularly sends footballs to our brave men and women in
Being a Green Bay Packer, Gilbert loves his Wisconsin fans
and has adopted the idea that “the money raised in Wisconsin, stays in
Here is how the money you raise is spent locally
- Scholarships are given to programs in your local
- Gilbert Brown puts on FREE football camps
annually for inner-city youth.
- Gas cards are given to families who have
children with cancer
- Gas cards are also given to breast cancer patients
- Autographed footballs are sent to the troops
- School supplies are provided for under privileged kids
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- The Gilbert Brown Foundation has donated auction
items for various charities within local communities, raising over $40,000 for
youth sports groups, individual child cancer patients and their families,
memorials, area golf tournaments, breast cancer walks/runs, area football camps
and scholarship fundraisers.
- Gilbert Brown delivers motivational speeches to
area inmates and juveniles that desperately need a change in their lives.
- Donates to the Teddy Bear Fund.
- Provides auction items and support to area churches
- Provided refrigerators, stoves, washers and
dryers to flood victims
- Teddy Bear Fund
A few of the many charities that The Gilbert Brown
• Make-A-Wish Foundation
• St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (specifically children from Wisconsin)
• Multiple Sclerosis