For the latest Wellness Weekend agenda, check back soon!
• Call the hotel today, space is limited!
Hilton Garden Inn – Oconomowoc (262) 200-2222
$99.99 on the King Room and $99.99 on Double Queen Room
Room Block Code: Gilbert Brown Foundation Wellness Weekend
YOU MUST RSVP!
It’s critical that you RSVP! We have had issues with no shows in the past and it’s important you help us save the costs for this event! RSVP for the 2020 Wellness Weekend with a credit card and pay $1 to reserve your spot. Once your RSVP is complete, your credit card will be run for $125.00 per person if you cancel or do not have your entire RSVP’d party show up.
When RSVP’ing for Wellness Weekend make sure to select the quantity as the amount of people that will be attending.
Ex: I won four tickets to the Wellness Weekend, but only 2 people are going. You would make your quantity: 2
• Pre-registration is REQUIRED and due by November 1, 2020! This helps us get an accurate number for vendors, food, supplies, etc.
• Let us know after RSVP’ing if you will be attending the Friday Night Creative Craft and the Saturday Evening Dinner by CLICKING HERE and completing that registration form.
• RSVP on the Gilbert Brown Foundation by CLICKING HERE.
• Registration includes 10 service tickets and Saturday night dinner & entertainment! (SERVICES RANGE FROM 2-6 TICKETS PER SERVICE DEPENDING ON THE SERVICES YOU CHOOSE. Additional service tickets are available for purchase throughout the event at the registration table for $10.00 each or 12 for $100.00)
BASKET RAFFLE! WIN BIG!!!
• Bring a basket full of your favorite things to donate to GBF for the Basket Raffle. The basket that raises the most money at this event will win a mini-helmet signed by BRETT FAVRE & AARON RODGERS!!!
“NEW” Friday Night Sign-up for Saturday’s Spa Services & Ticket Redemption
• Receive your 10 service tickets and Saturday dinner ticket at check-in.
• Service tickets are redeemable for Friday Night’s Craft & any of the Spa Services on Saturday
X amount of tickets = the services of your choice
SIGN UP FOR SATURDAY’S SPA SERVICES WILL BEGIN ON FRIDAY EVENING AT 7PM There will be a reception area near the front lobby to sign up for the spa services of your choice. Simply sign your name in the time slot for the services you choose. Please fill out only your name and not your friends as we want to give everyone an equal chance. There will be slips of paper for you to write your service and time on to remember for Saturday as it is imperative that you are on time for each service you sign up for.
Note: When signing in the service time-slots, remember not to double book yourself as you cannot be in two places at one time. Also, please allow 10 – 15 minutes between services.
A Few Things To Note:
• If you are not present at the time of your scheduled service, you will need to sign in again at the bottom of the list so please plan ahead as service time slots may be limited.
• Services end Saturday at 5:00pm, therefore, jotting your name on the list may not guarantee you that service.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday, November 13th
• 5:00pm – 9:00pm Check In & Donation Drop Off
This is when you pick up your tickets and detailed weekend agenda.
• 7:00pm – SIGN-UP FOR SATURDAY’S SERVICES BEGIN
• 7:00pm – 10:00pm Margarita’s & Mimosa’s available for purchase!
• 8:00pm – 10:00pm Creative Craft Night with the Guys! Join Gilbert Brown and friends in a craft night. LIMITED SEATING – PRE-REGISTER HERE!
Saturday, November 14th
• 8:30am to 5:00pm – Spa Services
The start to a day full of pampering and fun! Services include manicures, pedicures, makeovers, facials, massages, and more.
• 9:00am – Mimosa & Margarita Bar Opens
• 12:00pm – 1:00pm – All Services will break for Lunch at 12pm & resume again at 1pm
• 6:30pm – Dinner followed by an evening full of fun with Gilbert Brown and friends
All good things must come to an end, but before they do, please join us for some dinner and live entertainment. Games ~ Basket Auction ~ and More!
On behalf of the Gilbert Brown Foundation, we would like to extend a SPECIAL THANKS to each individual that donated their time and services to make this event possible, and to the Hilton Garden Inn – Oconomowoc staff for donating the space and hard work!
YOUR SUPPORT, PARTICIPATION & GENEROSITY IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!